The comfortable handles ensure they are easy-to-use and kind to members' hands. Just as importantly, the textured bell surface is especially easy to grip.
This provides trainers and coaches with all the knowledge they need to properly implement and teach key kettle bell exercises like the swing, snatch and Turkish get-up. Permanently engraved, oversized numbering that won't wear off.
This helps for fast weight identification and selection, and the dimpled surface of the bell provides a sure-grip when performing goblet squats or presses. Made from the same high-quality, extremely rust and chip-resistant coated iron as the original Innit Kettle bells, our Primal Bells have been 3D scanned and re-sculpted multiple times to ensure perfect balance for a professional quality workout.
A slightly enlarged handle also helps improve grip strength over a standard kettle bell and the broad base is ideal for floor exercises. Description Kettle bell training has taken the fitness world by storm and can be used to work a complete range of muscles.
Assassin Competition Kettle bells are top quality and made of a solid piece to ensure they all perform exceptionally and have a long life! The chrome handle ensures a good grip, even after a heavy workout, as well as allowing it to take more of a beating.
The Are Neoprene Covered Kettle bells are colored for ease of weight recognition, a handy piece of equipment for use in all sorts of fitness regimes. Kettle bells are weights that can be lifted like ordinary dumbbells, but can also be swung about for an intense cardio workout.
With kettle bells you can have a workout in very little space that will get your heart pumping and exercise your whole body. With a pair of these you can burn up just as many calories, as going for a run, all you need is the room to swing your arms.
• 4 weeks, 5 days/week • Focuses on TLU-Strength; contains work capacity and working strength components • Employs kettle bells only • This training plan is one of 200+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription. Within a TLC strength session, each component is trained (total, lower, upper) but with a differing intensity (loading) and volume (reps to per set and total reps per exercise).
In this plan, we apply our strength programming philosophy kettle bells and body weight. To complete the program, you’ll need to be familiar with higher level kettle bell exercises including 2-Handed Snatches and 2-Handed cleans.
Additional Equipment: Pull-up Bar 20-inch Ply Box 5-Foot piece of PVC or Broomstick Unless indicated, the circuits aren’t “for time.” Work briskly, not frantically through the training sessions.
The second and third Friday you’ll complete density training based on your initial assessment numbers. Part (1) of the Assessment is Max Reps in 1 Minute of Kettle bell Front Squats.
(1) 5 Rounds every 90 Seconds 35% KB Front Squat Reps @ assessment loading, then Max Reps KB Front Squat in 60 seconds For the 6th Round, when the timer goes off, you’ll do as many front squats as possible in 60 seconds.
Show More 1) Mission Direct Gym numbers mean nothing. To this end, MTV’s fitness solutions and programming are not boxed in by convention, tradition, orthodoxy, public opinion or any other artificial constraint driven by inside or outside forces.
2) Fitness Solutions Built from the Ground Up MTV’s programming is not “re-tread” bodybuilding, football, CrossFit, kettle bell, strength or general fitness programming. We’ve built our fitness programming for mountain and tactical athletes from the ground up.
The Fluid Periodization methodology we deploy to concurrently train multiple fitness attributes is completely original and has continued to evolve and improve over the years. Our mid-section training methodology, Chassis Integrity, is also original, as is our endurance programming, 7 strength training progressions, tactical agility, and work capacity programming.
Our mountain sports pre-season training plans, tactical Put, selection, school, course, and fitness improvement training plans across military, LE and Fire Rescue are Co-developed, tested and athlete-proven. Over the years hundreds of athletes and coaches have taken our advanced programming and unit fitness leader programming courses and MTV is widely recognized within the mountain and tactical professions and fitness media as a thought leader in fitness programming for military and tactical athletes.
3) The MTV Method Research: MTV begins program design with extensive research of the fitness demands of the mission, sport or event, identifies the exercises and progressions which sport-specifically meet those demands, chose end-of-cycle goals, and program backward to design the training plan. Post cycle we assess the programming’s effectiveness and efficiency.
Iterate: We take what we learn from lab rats and athletes, re-visit, update and improve already published training plans. 4) Mission-Direct Research MTV exists to “Improve Mountain and Tactical Athletes' mission performance and keep them safe.” To that end, we have developed a unique research methodology aimed at identifying real world areas of improvement and identifying immediately deployable mission-direct solutions.
Weekly we receive unsolicited reviews of our programming and testimonials to its effectiveness. 6) Programming Breadth MTV’s library of 200+ sport-specific fitness plans for mountain and tactical athletes is unmatched.
Resources range from specific programming for tactical special forces selections, to specific plans for climbing Rainier and Denali, to general fitness solutions such as running improvement, to post-rehab from injury. Over the past decade, MTV has partnered with hundreds of athletes throughout their individual mountain and tactical careers, and provided fitness solutions as they face new mountain objectives, tactical schools, selections, Puts and deployments, and came back from injury.
We’ve developed selection-specific training plans for Canadian, UK, Australian and German Special Forces Selections and worked with individual military personnel from Scandinavia, South, and Central America. Canadian, Australian, UK and western European law enforcement and fire/rescue athletes have used MTV programming for mission-direct fitness.
This focus on “mission direct” solutions, enhancements and improvements drives our work and research and extends beyond fitness solutions to include training, leadership, gear, team culture, and safety. We’ve saved these individual Q&A’s and now thousands are archived on our site.
We’re not salesmen, and our answers are noted for their directness, honesty, and clarity. By Rob Shall I received notes frequently from athletes hesitant to purchase a subscription or training plans asking me to sell them on why they should make the purchase.
Then we publish the programming in the form of one of our plans or as part of our subscription daily training sessions for tactical and mountain athletes. As we learn more and improve, we go back, and update the sport-specific training plans on the website.
All that matters for us is outside performance, and we feel strongly that Our Stuff Works in the real world. 1) Individual Training Plan Purchase: If you purchase an individual training plan, follow it as prescribed before your season/event/put/selection, and if you don’t feel you were physically ready for your season/event/put/selection, and/or didn’t see dramatic improvements in your early season performance, we’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
2) Athlete’s Subscription If you purchase an Athletes’ Subscription, follow the training sessions as prescribed, and are not satisfied with the quality of the programming, notify us within 30 days of purchase, and we’ll refund your money, no questions asked. If you purchase an Athletes’ Subscription, follow the training sessions as prescribed, and are not satisfied with the quality of the programming, notify us within 30 days of purchase, and we’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
MTV is driven to improve mountain and tactical athletes’ mission performance and keep them safe. You can log in through our Website or Mobile App IOS and Android.